Advanced Configuration of Impromptu Sessions Created on the YuJa Hardware Hub
The YuJa Hardware Hub allows administrators to setup customized classroom rules for impromptu sessions that are started directly from equipment interfacing with RS232. IT Managers can establish default rules to ensure impromptu recordings go to a particular User Collection and Media Channel. There is even an option to set a default Live Stream add-on for impromptu recordings.
- When logged in as an IT Manager, access the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Click on Devices on the left side menu.
- Click on the Hardware Hub name, and select the configuration button for impromptu sessions.
- This will open an inline dialog where you can set your default rules for sessions initiated through the RS232.
- Session Owner: The default User Collection where the recording will go after completion.
- Save Location: The sub-folder within the User Collection where the recording will go after completion.
- Courses/Groups: The optional Course Channel to publish the video to.
- Enable Live Stream: Option to make the impromptu session a Live Stream.
- Extend Priority: Option to allow the impromptu session to override other sessions in the room that may have been pre-scheduled. Select Yes will allow the impromptu session to override any pre-scheduled, overlapping sessions. Selecting No will ensure the impromptu session ends prior to the pre-scheduled session.