Branding and Customization with the Platform
Branding allows you to customize the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform with your own color, logo and image. This provides clear and familiar visual identification of your institution. Branding settings are available to IT Managers.
Branding is part of the Admin Panel suite of tools available on the Platform.
- Navigate to Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Choose Branding from the left-side menu.
Selecting Colors for the Platform
Customize the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform experience using Branding tools to select colors throughout the Platform. All colors should be entered using the HTML color code.
- Enter the desired colors for individual parts of the Platform’s interface, including the Nav Bar, HTML5 Media Player, and Dashboard Top Bar.
- Access Media Player configuration settings by clicking Configure.
Choosing Branding Options
- Incorporate desired Footer Content in the Platform Footer box. You may also set up a Login Page Footer if desired.
- Copy and paste Google Analytics code into the Analytics Code Snippet box.
- Choose whether or not to enable the EnterpriseTube.
- Enter a Logo Link if desired. Individual logos may be selected below.
- To complete all changes, click Save at the bottom of the Branding tab.
Adding Logo Placements
The Platform may also be branded with individual logos. Individual logo placements can be chosen through the Branding page.
- Choose individual logos for various placements.
- Upload a small non-transparent and small transparent logo. These should be 300 x 90 pixels.
- Upload a large non-transparent and large transparent logo. These should be 300 x 124 pixels.
- Click Save to save the logo placements.
Choosing Login Methods
Organizations may choose a default login method. Other login methods are available to users.
- Select YuJa login to login using YuJa Credentials.
- Choose SSO login to default to Single-Sign-On.
- Click Save to save your selections.
Setting a Masthead and Login Background
The Masthead and Login Background complete the Platform Branding.
- Upload Login Background and Masthead images.
- Click Save.