Browser Capture Overview
The Platform’s Browser Capture offers a simple way for all users to produce a capture video, in a fully web-based interface. Browser Capture does not require additional hardware or software downloads.
Navigating to Browser Capture
Browser Capture offers a web-based capture tool, ideal for short videos.
- Click on Create Recording from the top of the screen.
Starting Browser Capture
- Select Browser Capture from the Create Recording interface.
- Choose the desired option for capture tools; you may opt for Video, Whiteboard, or Document.
Accessing Browser Capture through the Real-time Feed
You can also access Browser Capture directly through the Real-time Feed.
- Open the Post or Reply form from the Real-time Feed.
- Enter a title and choose the desired class.
- Select Video from the options available along the bottom of the Post or Reply form.
- Choose Record to open the Browser Capture interface.