Browser Capture Overview
The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform Browser Capture offers a simple way for all users to produce a capture video, using a variety of different capture tools. Browser Capture does not require additional hardware or software downloads. It works directly in your internet browser.
Navigating to Browser Capture
Browser Capture offers a web-based capture tool, complete with access to Video Sharing.
- Click on Create Recording from the top of the screen.
Starting Browser Capture
- Select Browser Capture from the Capture & Live Stream interface.
- Choose the desired option for capture tools; you may opt for Video, Whiteboard, or Document.
Accessing YuJa Browser Capture through the Real-time Feed
You can also access YuJa Browser Capture directly through the Real-time Feed.
- Open the Post or Reply form from the Real-time Feed.
- Enter a title and choose the desired class.
- Select Video from the options available along the bottom of the Post or Reply form.
- Choose Record to open the Browser Capture interface.