Creating a One-time or Recurring Schedule for Software or Hardware Capture
The Device Scheduler automates the recording process for Software Capture and the Hardware Hub. With device scheduling, recording becomes a hands-off process. The scheduling workflow is only available to IT Managers.
Accessing the Device Scheduler
The Device Scheduler is available through the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Choose Devices from the left-side menu.
- Select the desired Device. Clicking on the Device will bring up the Actions menu, including Remote Scheduling options. Choose the Device Scheduler icon.
Using the Device Scheduler
The Device Scheduler includes a range of information.
- Fill in a Capture Title and Capture Description and select the Session Owner..
- Choose the desired Save Location and enter an optional Publish Location using the dropdown box. Select the
- Choose the first recording date, start time and length. Choose Yes in the Repeat dropdown and enter the necessary information for a recurring evnet.
- Change the Label Color if desired. This color identifies the recording on the calendar of scheduled recordings.
- Click Add to Schedule.