Creating a Recording on PC
Once you’ve installed the Software Capture for PC application, you’re ready to begin recording.
Accessing the Software Capture for PC Application
The Software Capture for PC application facilitates capture recording from any computer.
- Navigate to Create Recording at the top of the screen.
- Select Software Capture and click Start. The installed copy of the Software Capture for PC application will open on the computer.
Starting your Recording
Within just moments you can begin recording your capture. Only a few moments are required to provide a title and other information.
- Make any necessary recording selections, including video, audio, screen, and whether or not to live stream your capture. In order to live stream your capture, you must have selected a Channel via the Share button above.
- Press the Start button to begin your capture. Stop your recording by clicking on the YuJa Mini-bar or pressing Ctrl+Shift+F, the default hotkey sequence. The hotkey can be changed if desired.
When you press the Start button, you’ll have three seconds before recording begins. Use this time to bring up your files or presentation material on-screen, if you’re capturing your screen. Proceed with your recording – try to speak clearly and naturally!
Using the Mini-Bar
The Mini-bar provides an easy way, on your screen, to pause or stop a YuJa recording.
- Press the Pause button to pause the Software Capture application. Press Play when ready to resume recording.
- Select the Stop button to stop your recording.
Deleting or Saving your Capture
When you complete your recording, you have two options available.
- Press Delete if you don’t want to keep the file.
- Choose Save to save your capture recording to My Media