Creating a Recording with the Software Capture for Apple Application
Once you’ve installed the Software Capture for Apple application, you’re ready to begin to record a capture using your Apple computer.
Accessing the Software Capture Application
The Software Capture for Apple application is used to record captures on a personal or room computer.
- Navigate to Create Recording at the top of the screen.
- Select Software Capture and Start. The installed copy of the Software Capture for Apple application will open on the Apple computer.
Starting your Recording
On-demand recordings require only moments to set up and start.
- Enter a Title and Description for your capture, if desired.
- Choose where to Publish and Save your content.
- Make any necessary recording selections, including video, audio, screen and broadcasting. You may choose to save these selections as a Profile, but this is not required.
- Press Start to begin recording. Stop recording using the Pause or Finish buttons, the Mini-bar or the available hotkeys.
USING THE MINI-BAR
The Mini-bar provides an easy way, on your screen, to pause or stop a YuJa recording.
- Press the Pause button to pause the recording. Press Play when ready to resume recording.
- Select the Stop button to stop your recording.
Deleting, Saving or Publishing Your Capture
When you complete your recording, you have three options available.
- Click Post Now to post your recording and save it to Manage Media.
- Press Delete if you don’t want to keep the file.
- Choose Save to save your capture recording to your individual folder in Manage Media.