Deleting Users from the Roster
Users can be deleted one at a time or through multi-select for bulk deletion.
Deleting a Single User
Deleting a user removes the user from the Platform, but retains their information in an LMS or other systems.
- Select the desired user.
- Click on the arrow next to the individual User ID.
- Choose the Trash Can icon to delete the user.
- Click Yes.
Using Multi-Select for User Deletion
A multi-select feature makes it simple to bulk delete users, transferring their media to another user if needed.
- Click the checkbox next to User ID to select all listed users.
- Unselect individual users and retain their information by unclicking the checkbox next to the user’s name.
- Choose Delete Users to delete all selected users.