Downloading from the Media Player
The Media Player enables users to download Resources, Notes, and even video content, if enabled by the content owner.
Notes are user-created and will be downloaded along with relevant Slide Contents as a PDF file.
- Download Notes as a PDF by clicking Download Notes. Notes appear in the PDF alongside the relevant Slide Content.
Resources may be accessed and downloaded directly from the Media Player.
- Click the Resource to open.
- Select the double arrows in the upper right corner of the document window.
- Choose Download from the menu.
Downloading Video Content
Full videos may also be downloaded from the Media Player, if the content owner has enabled this option.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Download Media. You can choose to download either an Audio Podcast or a Video Podcast. For a Video Podcast choose the desired Primary Stream. Click Request Media. A link will be emailed to the email account associated with your YuJa Enterprise Video Platform username.