Inserting a Slide in the Video Editor
The Video Editor enables users to insert a single PowerPoint slide to provide new or additional information over a portion of a media file.
Accessing the Video Editor
All Video Editor features are available through the Video Editor interface for uploaded and captured content.
- Navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen. Select the desired media within My Media.
- Mouse over the video. Choose Edit from the menu in the upper right of the thumbnail.
Inserting a Slide
Inserting a slide allows you to upload a file to take the place of a designated portion of media content.
- Click the Insert a Slide button; it looks like an old-fashioned slide projection screen.
- Choose Select File. You may choose a *.ppt, *.pptx, *.doc, *.docx, *.xlsx, or *.pdf file.
- Enter an Override Time and Duration.
- Select which Video Stream you would like to override with the uploaded file content.
- Click Apply.