Inserting a Video in the Video Editor
Use the Insert Video option to insert a video clip into a recorded or uploaded video using the Video Editor.
Accessing the Video Editor
All Video Editor features are available through the Video Editor interface for uploaded and captured content.
- Navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Select the desired video.
- Mouse over the video. Choose Edit from the menu in the upper right of the thumbnail.
Inserting a Video
Inserting a video allows you to upload a file to take the place of a designated portion of video content.
- Navigate to the desired point in the video.
- Click the Insert Video button in the Video Editor. It looks like a video screen with a Play button.
- Upload an MP4 file.
- Choose the desired option from the Select Stream dropdown box.
- Review the dropdown for Select Location. You may choose to override the current content, to insert without overriding the current content, or to insert at the beginning or end of the video.
- Click Apply to complete the insertion.