Integrating OneLogin into the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform
This guide will provide instructions on how to integrate OneLogin SSO with YuJa and allows students to login into YuJa with their OneLogin accounts.
Adding YuJa to OneLogin as an Application
The first step is to register YuJa in OneLogin as one of the Applications.
- Log into the OneLogin Admin account, then click on Administration on the top right.
- From the Applications menu, click on Applications and choose Add App.
- Next, enter YuJa in the search bar and choose YuJa from the search results.
- Enter a desired name for your organization YuJa app, then click Save.
- The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform application will now show up in the Applications window.
Creating OneLogin Certificate Thumbprint
The next step is to generate an ADFS Signing Certificate Thumbprint for YuJa Enterprise Video application in OneLogin.
- From the Administration window, click on Security and choose Certificates.
- Click on New to create a new Certificate.
- Enter the following information for the Certificate then click Save.
- Name: YuJa
- Key Length: 2048
- Signature: SHA1
- Expiration: 5 Years
Integrating OneLogin into the Platform
The last step is to integrate OneLogin into the Platform.
- In OneLogin, click on the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform app under the Applications window.
- Under the Configuration tab, enter the sub-domain <YOUR-INSTANCE> from your organization’s YuJa Enterprise Video Platform’s Instance URL https://<YOUR-INSTANCE>.yuja.com then Save.
- In the Parameters tab, add the following custom parameters and ensure to check Include in SAML assertion for each then Save.
- Field Name: Email, Value: Email
- Field Name: FirstName, Value: First Name
- Field Name: LastName, Value: Last Name
- Field Name: Role, Value: Title
- ADFS SSO URL: Obtained in Step 5.
- Name ID Format: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress
- ADFS Signing Certificate Fingerprint: Obtained in Section 2.
- Given Name Attribute: FirstName
- Family Name Attribute: LastName
- Email Attribute: Email
- Role Attribute: Role