Integrating the Platform with Azure
This guide will provide instructions on how to integrate Azure SSO with the Platform and allows students to login into the Platform with their Microsoft accounts.
Adding YuJa to Azure as an Enterprise Application
The first step is to add YuJa to Azure as one of its Enterprise Applications.
- Log into the Azure Admin account.
- From the left side menu, click on Azure Active Directory, then choose Enterprise Applications.
- Next, click on New Application.
- Choose Non-Gallery Application, then type in the desired name for YuJa.
- YuJa will now show up on the list of Enterprise Application within Azure.
Configuring Azure SSO to Work with the Platform
The next step is integrating Azure SSO into the Platform.
- First, we need to add at least 1 test user to the YuJa application within Azure. This can be done by clicking on the Users and Groups under Manage.
- Under Manage, click Single Sign-On, and choose SAML as the integration option.
- From the current page, click on the Pencil icon to edit Basic SAML Configuration as follows.
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://<your-zone>.yuja.com
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://<your-zone>.yuja.com/D/SamlReceiveResponse
- Login URL
- Logout URL