Integrating the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform with Sakai
This document provides instructions on integrating the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform (EVP) into your Sakai Learning Management System (LMS). If you have any questions regarding any steps in this process, please contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager. To perform the integration, you need a YuJa Key, Shared Secret, and Zone URL which will be provided in your Zone Provisioning document.
Adding the External Tool
You must be logged in as an Administrator to perform the steps below. In this section, we will set up a YuJa External Tool within Sakai’s Site Info navigation. The steps below will make the YuJa External Tool available to a navbar that is accessible by all courses.
- Select your site in the portal.
- Select Site Info and then click on the External Tools button.
- Click Install LTI 1.1. Tool at the top right-hand corner.
- Insert the External Tool details as follows:
- External Tool Title: YuJa
- Allow tool title to be changed: Do not allow
- Button Text: YuJa Enterprise Video
- Launch URL: https://
- Launch Key: Enter the Consumer Key provided by your Customer Success Manager.
- Launch Secret: Enter the Secret provided by your Customer Success Manager.
- Privacy Settings: Select both of the following settings.
- Services: Select all of the following settings.
- Selection Launch: Select all of the following settings.
- Custom Parameters: None.
Adding the Tool to your Site
Once the External Tool has been created, the last step is to place it within your Site menu.
- Under the Site Info page, select Manage Tools.
- Scroll down to the External Tools menu, and select the box to the left of YuJa.
- Select Continue, and then Finish on the Site edit conformation page.
Once the External Tool has been added to the Site, click on it from the Site menu to access the Video Platform.