Introduction to the Media Player
The Media Player provides in-browser playback of media content and is fully accessible for both computers and mobile devices.
Using the Media Player
The Media Player is accessible on a variety of devices, and offers a number of distinct advantages in both the viewing experience and integration options.
- Compatibility with multiple browsers and devices provides versatility and accessibility.
- Ease of use facilitates media viewing for users within and outside of the Platform.
- Built in video playbacks simplifies viewing, linking and embedding media.
Users can easily turn make use of a number of accessibility and viewing features.
- Turn Captioning on and off and access Audio Descriptions when available.
- Toggle Thumbnails for increased navigation.
- Adjust various viewing Settings for the Media Player depending upon options allowed by the organization. Users may customize the Media Player to select the desired stream, watch full screen, or prioritize one stream over another. Options may be on the Media Player Navigation Bar or Settings menu.
Using the Sidebar
The Sidebar allows access to a number of additional features that enhance the overall viewing experience.
- Access Captions, Notes and Slides, as well as the Index, Comments and Resources of the video.
- Keyboard Shortcuts are also visible from the Sidebar.
- Download available Notes directly from the Sidebar