Live Streaming on PC Software Station
- Both Software Capture and the Hardware Hub support HTML5 Live Streaming, enabling real-time viewing and audience engagement. After the event ends, your Live Stream is available for on-demand viewing . In this document, you will find what you need to use Software Capture for Live Streaming.
Starting HTML5 Live Streaming
The HTML5 Live Stream is available through Software Capture.
- Click on Capture & Live Stream at the top of the screen.
- Choose Software Capture to open Software Capture on your computer.
- Select Live from the left-side menu. Choose Yes to broadcast.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- Click on the Folder icon to choose the desired Save Folder.
- Click on the Streaming symbol to select Select Media Channel.
Using Live Streaming Features
Live Streaming provides the ability to interact with the audience through Chat, Predefined Responses, and Emojis.
- Click on the Chat icon to open a text-based chat with the audience.
- Type messages in the Chat window. Chat is available to all members of the audience.
- Choose the desired Predefined Response to interact with the audience. For more information about setting up Predefined Responses, click here.
- Click on the Emoji button to open the Emoji options.