Live Streaming on the Software Capture for PC Application
Live Streaming allows organizations to share content with viewers in real-time, with a number of available features to support interaction during the Live Stream. These features can increase viewer engagement and allow Content Creators to answer questions during the course of a presentation.
Starting Live Streaming
Beginning a Live Stream requires only a few selections in the Software Capture for PC application, including choosing the desired Media Channel.
- Click on Create Recording at the top of the screen.
- Choose Record from your PC or Mac.
- Select Live from the left-side menu. Choose Yes to broadcast.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- Click on the Folder icon to choose the desired Save Folder.
- Click on the Share symbol to select a Media Channel. You must select a Channel to Live Stream.
Using Live Streaming Features
Live Streaming provides the ability to interact with the audience through Chat, Predefined Responses, and Emojis.
- Open the Live Stream from your notifications menu to access these real-time interactive features.
- Click on the Chat icon to open a text-based chat with the audience.
- Type messages in the Chat window. Chat is available to all members of the audience.
- Choose the desired Predefined Response to interact with the audience.
- Click on the Emoji button to open the Emoji options.