Making Audio and Video Selections
Creating a Profile for Apple is entirely voluntary, but allows you to save your selections for the Software Capture for Apple application. The same recording selection process allows you to make one-time recording selections.
Selecting Video and Audio Sources
The Software Capture for Apple application includes all of the settings required to create a recording.
- Choose the desired Video source. Select Advanced Settings to adjust the resolution and quality; the default may be quite low.
- Select the desired Audio source from the dropdown box.
- Make choices about screen capture using Screen; use the Advanced Settings if you have a dual monitor computer. You may choose one screen or the other.
- Click on Live to choose whether or not to live stream your recording.
Naming your Profile
Name your Profile to save your choices for future use.
- Click on Profile.
- Enter the desired Profile Name under Save as. Click the Save icon.