Media Management Overview
Media management includes a suite of tools to organize, store and manage media for your organization within the Platform. This includes the ability to organize content into Media Channels, search and maintain media collections, share media, upload media, caption both uploaded and Platform-created content, and use the Video Editor.
Using Media Channels
- The Media Channels provide the tools necessary to organize content into multiple Channels. The EnterpriseTube is accessible without logging into YuJa. The Shared Folder enables organizations to provide content to designated, authenticated audiences, while All Channels are available to Content Creators, Viewers and Administrators.
- Managing media provides the tools essential to publish, move and work with media content, from moving files between individual My Media collections to publishing files to the EnterpriseTube or All Channels.
Uploading Media Content
- The Platform facilitates individual or bulk uploads of media content, including previously created video content, as well as single or multi-stream downloads of Platform-created content. In addition, content from external sites, including YouTube and Vimeo can be linked for easy media management. In addition, video and audio downloads of uploaded and captured media are available through Manage Media.
- Sharing media enables Viewers, Content Creators, and Administrators to share content. Content may be shared from a User Collection with an individual or group of individuals, either with read-only, edit, or full access privileges. Content Creators and Administrators may also access links to individual media files or folders of media content.
- The Platform offers two captioning options. Auto-captioning is incorporated into both captures and uploaded content. The auto-captions may be edited through the Video Editor, or manually, by downloading and uploading the caption file. In addition, for increased accuracy, external captioning services are available.
Editing Video Content
- The Video Editor enables content owners or administrators to edit media content. Editing tools include the ability to trim, add branding, incorporate additional video content, overwrite slides, and add text overlays. In addition, captions and text-based information may be edited through the Video Editor.