Mobile App Overview
The YuJa Mobile App enables access to the YuJa Course Channels, Shared Files and Class Feed, as well as Mobile Capture. The YuJa Mobile App is available for both Android and iOs devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Using the YuJa Mobile Application
All features of the YuJa Mobile App are accessible through a single, easy to navigate menu. Upon opening, the YuJa Mobile App shows a summary view of all courses. The menu is accessed from an icon located at the upper left of the screen.
- Use the Home screen to review all content posted to courses in chronological order, beginning with the most recent.
- Review Recent Activity to see content added to courses across all groups or courses.
- Access Course Groups to look at activity in a single course.
- Use the Course Syllabus to access the Syllabus and uploaded Course Files.
- Choose the Media Channel to watch course video content.
- Go to Mobile Capture to record content and upload directly to the YuJa Cloud.
- Select to access all files shared by the instructor or students in the course, as well as access to the Just You folder.
- Use Log Out to log out of the YuJa Mobile App.