Overview of Remote Scheduling
Remote Scheduling enables institutions to schedule and start Software Capture or Hardware Hub recordings. This simplifies the recording process. Software Capture and Hardware Hub installations must be registered to manage them through the Admin Panel’s Devices tab.
Accessing Remote Scheduling
Remote Scheduling is available through the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Choose Devices from the left-side menu.
- Select the desired Device. Clicking on the Device will bring up the Actions menu, including Remote Scheduling.
Using the Device Scheduler
The Device Scheduler is accessed through the icon that looks like a small flag. When you click the icon, you’ll see a scheduling window appear that allows automated scheduling. The scheduler includes a range of information.
- Click on the desired Device. Choose the Device Scheduler icon.
- Fill in a Session Title and Session Description.
- Use the dropdown menus to choose the desired Group and Profile.
- Choose the first recording date, start time and length.
- Select the repetition interval by choosing Yes in the Repeat dropdown box. Choose how often the recording repeats, the days it repeats, when it starts and when it ends, or select a number of recordings. Choose OK, then save your scheduling.