Searching the Roster
Full-featured search capabilities enable IT Managers to quickly and easily find a particular YuJa account to manage the organization Roster.
Accessing the Roster
The Roster is accessed through the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Mouse over the left-side menu to expand it and choose Roster.
The Roster offers full search capability.
- Click Search Users at the upper right.
- Input the desired search terms. Search by User ID, First or Last Name, or User Type. You may input multiple search parameters.
- Select Search to complete your search.
Narrowing Your Search
If you’ve opted for multiple search terms, you can broaden your search with ease.
- Complete a search with multiple parameters. You may use any combination of parameters.
- See all Search Queries at the top of the search results screen.
- Click the X by unwanted search queries to broaden your search. Upon doing so, you’ll see a new list of search results.