Tracking Video Editing Actions
The Video Editor provides the ability to review all actions taken during an editing session and undo actions at any point during the session.
Accessing the Video Editor
The Video Editor provides a user-friendly interface to customize your video chapters.
- Click on Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Choose My Media and navigate to the desired video.
- Mouse over the video thumbnail and choose Edit.
Using the List of Actions
The List of Actions lets you see and undo any action made during an editing session.
- Click on the List of Actions symbol; it’s the curved arrow with clock hands at the far right of the Control Bar.
- Select the Undo symbol next to the action to remove any action in the List of Actions.