Uploading Media Overview
YuJa users can upload files to the Media Library using the Upload feature. You can upload MP4, MOV, or WMV video files or MP3 audio files. Uploaded files may be auto-captioned and accessed in the same way as a file created using the YuJa Software Station or YuJa Hardware Hub.
Accessing Media Upload
- Navigate to the Media Library from the Main Menu.
- Choose Upload from the upper right corner.
Uploading Media Files
- Select the desired file type, choosing either Video File or MP3 Audio File.
- Drag and drop or browse to choose one or more files desired. All files must be under 5 GB in size.
- Click Add Media when all uploads are complete. Longer files may require up to two hours processing time before they are available for use.
- Select Publish, Metadata, and Caption options from the Add Media interface.