Users can upload files by using Manage Media. Uploaded files may be auto-captioned and accessed in the same way as a file created using Software Capture or the Hardware Hub.
Uploading Media Files Using Drag-and-Drop
One-click drag-and-drop uploads enable quick access and uploading of a variety of types of media.
- Choose Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Drag-and-drop files into the Platform from your Desktop or file browser. The upload will begin automatically.
Uploading through the Add Media Dialog
The Upload interface provides a simple way to upload one or more media files, customizing captioning and publication options in one step.
- Click on Upload.
- Select the desired file type.
- Browse to choose one or more files desired.
- Click Add Media when all uploads are complete. Longer files may require up to two hours processing time before they are available for use.
- Make selections about Publishing, Captioning and Tags directly from the Add Media interface.
Formats Supported Include: wmv, .asf, .wma, .flv, .f4v, .f4a, .avi, .mp3, .mpg, .mpeg, .mps, .ps, .mp2, .m2v, .m2a,.ts, .tsv, .tsa, .mts, .m2ts, .tod, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v, .3gp, .mov, .mts (AVCHD), Flash video, .webm, .mxf, .dv.