User Role Mapping
User Role Mapping enables institutions to map LMS roles to YuJa roles by defining each LMS role as a specific YuJa role.
Accessing User Role Mapping
User Role Mapping is part of the Admin Panel of the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Select Integrations from the left-side menu.
- Click on the dropdown box labeled Select an API to Continue and choose LMS via LTI. LMS via LTI is the default option on the Integrations page.
Setting Up User Role Mapping
User Role Mapping is available for many different learning management systems, and effectively automates the role mapping process.
- Choose the correct LMS from the Choose a LMS dropdown box. User Role Mapping is available for:
- Match each LMS role to a YuJa role. There are three available YuJa roles; IT Manager, Instructor, and Student. Role mapping sets default roles. Administrators may change roles individually where needed through the Roster.