User Viewing Analytics
User Viewing Analytics provide a class-by-class or group-by-group breakdown of user participation, including Views and Total Play Length.
Reviewing User Analytics
User Analytics provide some important information about how users are engaging with YuJa in an individual class or group.
- Go to Usage & Analytics from the Main Menu. Select Users.
- Choose the desired group or sub-group from the drop down box at the top of the page and click Get Report. You will see both Views and Total Play Length for each user.
Accessing Individual User Viewing Analytics
Individual User Viewing Analytics provide specific information about a single user’s viewing behavior.
- Select the desired video using the dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the user, and click on the user’s name, next to the thumbnail image.
- Review individual User Viewing Analytics.
- Click Download Summary to download the individual User Viewing Analytics.