Using Image Tools in the Video Editor
The Platform’s Video Editor offers two different image-specific editing options. Using these tools, you can insert a watermark into your media content or can blur portions of an image on your screen.
Inserting a Watermark
Inserting a watermark enables you to brand your content and may be a desirable option if you intend to share content publicly.
- Choose Manage Media at the top of the screen and navigate to the desired media in My Media
- Mouse over the media and choose Edit.
- Click the Image Tools button; it looks like a sketch of a landscape.
- Choose Insert Watermark.
- Click Select File and choose an image. Click on Open.
- Select which Stream you wish the watermark to appear on, and enter a Duration for the watermark.
- Move the image to the desired position on the screen.
Blurring an Image
The Insert Blur Region tool enables you to blur all or a portion of an image shown on your screen. This is an effective way to hide personal information or other unneeded content.
- Select the Image Tools button that looks like a landscape from within the Video Editor.
- Choose Insert Blur Region.
- Select which Stream you would like to blur and enter a Duration.
- Click and drag to move the gray rectangle where you would like it.
- Select the corner of the gray rectangle and drag to cover the desired area. The gray rectangle will be replaced with a Blur Region in the media.