Using Media Playlists
Media Playlists make it convenient to share multiple videos with a single link. Essentially, you are providing the link to a folder of content, rather than to an individual file.
Creating a Media Playlist
You create your Media Playlist in the same way as a folder in Manage Media.
- Navigate to Manage Media from the top of the screen.
- Select New Folder, and enter a name for your folder.
- Drag and drop the desired videos into the new folder. You may also use Upload to add content to your folder.
Sharing a Media Playlist
- Mouse over on the folder you wish to share. You will see a Settings wheel appear in the upper right corner. Choose More… from the top of the screen.
- Choose Links from the Media Details page that appears.
- Copy and paste the desired link; you may choose an embedded link or a direct link. These links can be shared within the Platform, or with individuals outside of the Platform.
Once completed, the playlist provides a single, accessible link to multiple videos. The link can be sent, or can be embedded as a single object.