Using the Organization Hierarchy
The Organization tab provides you with an overview of the hierarchy at your institution, including Campuses, Capture Stations and Courses. Other levels, like Departments, can be added to the hierarchy as desired.
Accessing the Organization Tab
The Organization tab is accessible by IT Managers through the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Choose the Organization tab from the left-side menu.
Using the Hierarchy
The Organization tab relies upon a simple hierarchical outline structure, accessible from the menu on the left side of the screen; this is the stable menu, not the Admin Panel pull-out menu.
- Select the main Organization heading to see all information about the Organization.
- Click on any Plus sign in the left side menu to expand different parts of the hierarchical outline structure of your institution.
- Select the name of any Element in the left side menu to open up the contents of that category in the main pane. Items, including Courses and Capture Stations are contained within Elements.
- Click on the Minus sign to compress the different parts of the hierarchical outline.