Using Trim Start and Trim End
Trim Start and Trim End allow Content Owners to easily remove the start and end portion of uploaded or captured media content.
Accessing the Video Editor
All Video Editor features are available through the Video Editor interface for uploaded and captured content.
- Navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen.
- Select the desired video.
- Mouse over the video. Choose Edit from the menu in the upper right of the thumbnail.
Trimming the Start
Use Trim Start to remove unwanted content at the beginning of a lecture capture recording.
- Click Trim Start to create a selection window moving from the beginning of the media forward.
- Click and drag from the beginning of the video to the desired start point. This trims the start of the media to the desired point.
Trimming the End
Trim End removes unwanted content from the end of the media.
- Use Trim End in the same way as Trim Start. Click the Trim End button to open a selection that begins at the end of the media.
- Drag backwards into the video to clip the desired amount of video at the end of the video.