Using Zoom Integration
The Platform supports integration with the Zoom video conferencing platform. Integrating Zoom video conferencing enables automated upload of video conferences held and recorded through the Zoom platform.
Accessing Integration Options
Zoom Integration is accessible through the Admin Panel’s Integrations tab.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu.
- Select Integrations from the left-side menu.
- Choose Zoom Video Conferencing from the dropdown menu.
Using Manage Users with Zoom Integration
The Manage Users feature allows you to link Zoom account information to an individual user’s Platform ID. In order for an individual user to upload Zoom content, their Zoom account must be linked to their account on the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform.
- Click Link User to link a Zoom account and Platform ID. This connects the two accounts and allows the YuJa User to upload content from Zoom.
- Choose the desired user on the Platform. Click Yes to complete the process.
- Edit the Zoom Email if needed to correct the information present to reflect the user’s Zoom account. This is only necessary if the individual uses different email accounts for Zoom and Yuja, or if the Zoom account is an organizational, rather than individual one.
Managing Zoom Meetings
Managing Zoom Meetings enables administrators to search for and find meetings associated with a Zoom Email and a set range of dates. Meetings may then be imported into the Platform to enable access and management through the Platform’s Manage Media capability.
- Enter the desired Zoom Email address.
- Choose the range of dates.
- Click Find Meetings. Once Meetings are located, you may choose to upload to the Media Library.