Video Editing Overview
YuJa offers fully integrated video editing, accessible from the Media Library. Video editing allows Content Owners to create professional and polished media content, free from extraneous material. The Video Editor is non-destructive, and your edited video is saved as a new file, without damage to the original media.
Accessing Video Editing
Video editing tools are accessible for media recorded with the Software Capture or Hardware Hub tools, as well as uploaded media content.
- Go to your Media Library.
- Navigate to the desired media.
- Mouse over the desired video and click on Edit in the upper right.
Using the HTML5 Video Editor
The HTML5 Video Editor provides the latest tools in in-browser editing for content recorded with Software Capture or the Hardware Hub, as well as uploaded content.
- Use Trim Start and Trim End to remove unwanted content at the beginning or end of your video.
- Select the Cut tool to remove unwanted content from within your video.
- Choose Save to save your video under a new name; the Video Editor is non-destructive and your original video remains fully intact.
- Click the CC button to open and edit associated captions.
- Select the Index button to access and edit the Index.
- Use the Undo button to undo and remove your editing changes one-by-one.
- Click on Insert Slide to replace a portion of the video with a single PPT slide or other file, like a .DOCX of your choosing.
- Choose Insert Video to insert a video clip into your edited video.