Visibility Settings for Published Content
Instructors and administrators have the ability to set visibility dates for content published to Course Channels.
Publishing the Video with Visibility Dates
- Navigate to the desired video in the Media Library.
- Mouse over the Settings wheel in the upper right of the thumbnail and choose Publish.
- Choose the desired Course Channel.
- Select Additional Options from the bottom of the Publish window.
- Click Select.
Reviewing Video Visibility
Videos that are not yet Visible, or which are now Invisible are clearly marked in the Course Channel.
- Navigate to the Course Channel from the Media Library.
- Videos with Visibility are color-coded. Videos that are not yet visible in the Course Channel are yellow; videos currently visible are turquoise, and those that have been visible, but are no longer are red. Videos without Visibility dates are not color-coded.