Getting Started Watching Captures and Media
YuJa Enterprise Video Platform users can easily view captures and uploaded or linked media content using the Media Channels, the Platform’s Discussion Feed, the Channel in the Media Library, or the YuJa Mobile App.
Viewing Media within the Media Channels
Many users will use the Media Channels as their primary means of viewing captures; however, they’re also used by content owners and administrators.
- Choose View Channels from the top of the screen.
- Click on the desired Channel.
- Select the video you want to watch. The video page will open, showing a preview of the video, tags, and In this Capture information.
- Press the Play button to open the Media Player.
Watching Media from the Real-time Class Feed
Captures and linked or uploaded media content posted to the Real-time Feed can be watched directly from the post.
- Choose Discussion Feed from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired group or scroll to the posted capture.
- Click on the capture to open the Media Player.
Viewing Video Content from the Media Library
Captures and other media content can also be accessed through the Media Library.
- Choose Upload & Manage from the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the desired Channel or your User Collection.
- Choose the capture you want to watch.
- Click on the Play button to open the Media Player and watch the capture.
Using the Media Player
The HTML5 Media Player provides a full-featured viewing experience for YuJa-created or uploaded video content. The Media Player offers the ability to watch videos, move forward and back in the video, turn on and off closed captioning, and take private notes.
- Open the video from the Media Channels, the Platform’s Discussion Feed, or Media Library.
- Click Play to watch the video. Use Pause, Fast Forward, and Rewind as needed, or navigate using the thumbnail view.
- Turn closed captioning on and off, and adjust playback settings if desired.
- Open the Notes sidebar to add personal notes. Personal notes may be downloaded and saved, along with relevant slide content.
Watching Content on the Mobile App
The YuJa Mobile App enables users to watch captures and other media from a smartphone or tablet. The YuJa Mobile App is available for both Android and iOS.
- Open the YuJa Mobile App on your mobile device.
- Choose Media Channels.
- Select the desired video from the Mobile App and click Play.